Take Confidence in Our Intermodal Expertise
You may want to consider intermodal plus truck service as an option for shipping your freight to or from your supply chain. Combining rail with truck creates greener transport, greater efficiency, and is often more cost effective than using truck transportation alone. For most shipments over 500 miles, intermodal delivers the most productive combination of trailer size, service, and rates to achieve your exact shipping needs.
Because ReTrans has many years of reliable intermodal service, you can trust us to handle all the complicated logistics this type of transport presents. We’ve fostered productive relationships with all the class 1 railroads as well as on-road providers to ensure that your business has exactly what is needed.
We keep you informed of the shipment’s progress while in transit, including any issues that arise along the way. We proactively prevent or reduce unanticipated shipment costs due to problems that arise for greater control.
ReTrans Intermodal Service benefits your business by:
- Providing consistent and competitive pricing that works with your budget.
- Assigning you a dedicated intermodal expert to handle all aspects of the process.
- Meeting your needs for refrigerated equipment, drop trailers, or live load/unload applications.
- Handling sudden changes to your volume needs to ensure your freight gets to where it is needed most quickly.
- Delivering committed capacity and modal alternatives tailored to your requirements, which provides coast-to-coast, comprehensive, service for your supply chain.
- Providing dynamic exception management technology that intuitively finds breaks in service calculations.
- Providing custom reporting in order to research ways to streamline your future shipments even further.
Let ReTrans take the stress out of intermodal transport. Contact us today for your free quote.